Twist and Shout

Twist and Shout
Life is never straight (Joey Kulkin photo)

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Vignettes from Vermont: Vases

BENNINGTON -- There are pieces inside Fiddlehead at Four Corners art gallery that I wish I could afford. There are pieces I love because I want them in homes, not this gallery.

Now it's not like I'm some "vase dude" but when I see a cool piece of art it moves me. Well, five vases arrived today, and they're all pretty damn sexy. We haven't put them on display just yet, but if you want one we're having a Super Wednesday Special: Free shipping if you call by 3 o'clock Thursday.

Call (802) 447-1000 or (609) 433-8125. My favorite one is the first one because of Lakers purple and gold. I think Ryan Sonner would love that, too. Sonner is a huge Lakers fan even though he lives in Virginia.

$275

$225

$350

$180

Special: $100 off today -- $250

No comments:

Post a Comment